Corona-virus Symptoms You Didn’t Know About
As we all know the coronavirus is spreading all around the world and so are its symptoms.
Commonly seen symptoms in various organs are:
- Nose and Tongue: Dyguesia-like conditions where the taste gets distorted and the olfactory system disrupted.
- Hands and limbs: prickling sensation is seen.
- Skin: Blood vessel damage beneath the skin along with the appearance of hive-like rashes, and small red dots.
- Brain: Dysfunction in the lining of blood vessels, bleeding, and clotting disorders.
- Blood: Blockage of blood vessels in tissues and organs. Inflammation of veins and arteries in children.
We need to be more conscious and coherent during such a pandemic. Let’s fight Corona together!
Spread the love